Agile software development is based on principles defined by the Agile Manifesto; a disciplined project management outline that is conducive to dynamic inspection and adaptation. Agile methods include many product development frameworks such as Scrum and XP (eXtreme Programming) which allow for rapid delivery of software. The Scrum framework uses simple iterative practices for team collaboration on complex projects.
These 8 hours of training offer an overview of Agile development and Scrum practices, focusing on how the Scrum framework follows the Agile Manifesto principles. Learn how to harness complex processes and apply Scrum techniques to an IT and/or non-IT project, through a blended combination of slide-based lecture and interactive case studies. Students gain practical advice, with real world simulation exercises that can align traditional project management to the agile route.
- Waterfall vs Agile
- An Intro to Agile Process
- Agile Flavors
- Agile Project Delivery
- Scrum (3*3)
- Planning & Estimation
- The Product Backlog
- Release Planning
- The core tenets of Scrum
- Advanced Scrum Topics
- Agile Adoption
- Agile Project Simulation
From the course :
- Learn the differences between an Agile approach and traditional methodology, and why Agile works better!
- Learn about the driving forces behind taking an Agile approach to software development
- How adopting Agile approaches can increase business value
- Get to know the core practices and philosophies behind this way of working
- Learn the basics of the four-phase approach of Concept-Initiate-Deliver-Deploy
- Through examples of real projects, understand the organizational and people challenges and opportunities that the Agile approach brings to the solution development process
From the workshop:
High quality training from an industry expert
Earn 8 PDUs and 8 SEUs (Scrum Educational Units. Earn 70 SEUs and become a Certified Scrum Professional!)
Course Completion Certificates
100 days Free Online Training Access to Agile and Scrum
- A reading list for further learning
- Attendees will get 5% discount for our upcoming Scrum Certification Programs
There is no Certification offered for this course. On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from Bacancy Trainings
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Managers-Software development
- Architects-Software development
- Product Managers
- Software Developers
- Software Coders
- Software Testers
- Team Leads/Team Members/anyone interested in working and thinking in an Agile manner and/or learning more about the Principles of Scrum and leading Agile projects
Q. Can you tell explains me regarding the Training?
As the world turns Agile, the need for Agile professionals is on the rise. A course completion certificate from us will certify you as being an expert on the principles of Agile and Scrum.
Q. What is the eligibility for this training program?
Whether you are a developer, engineer, student or entrepreneur wanting to know more about Agile & Scrum, you can pursue this course.
Q.How we can register for the training?
You can register through online, we will provide online registration link you can use that link and do registration for the same.
Q.There is any group discount?
Yes, if you will be coming with 5 people we will give you 10% discount.
Q. What is training Timing & venue?
Training time will be 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM and venue will be communicated according to locations.