User story workshops are held near the beginning of the project, with all team members participating and creating a product backlog that captures all the user perspectives and lays out all the functionality to be added till project completion. At each stage, user stories will absorb the changes that have been necessitated during the evolution of the project.
- Basics of effective communication
- Definition of user stories
- The need for user stories
- Case studies to show how user stories work
- Narrowing down requirements and gathering stories
- INVEST in good stories
- Tools and techniques
- Practice in identifying user stories
- How NOT to write user stories
From the course:
- A brief introduction to Agile methodology in the context of User Stories
- Learn what user stories are, and how they work
- What makes a good user story?
- Documenting project requirements in the form of user stories
- Understand how to create a good story, and how to articulate it with clarity
- Practical learning in identifying key requirements and user roles
- Learn how to conduct a user stories workshop at the beginning of the project
- Learn how user stories can absorb changes
- Case studies using real life examples from the trainer’s experience
From the workshop :
High quality training from an industry expert
Earn 8 PDUs and 8 SEUs (Scrum Educational Units. Earn 70 SEUs and become a Certified Scrum Professional!)
Course Completion Certificates
100 Days Free Online Training access to Agile & Scrum
Attendees will get 5% discount for our upcoming Scrum Certification Programs
There is no Certification offered for this course. On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from Bacancy Trainings.
Anyone who is interesting in working with Agile methodology – such as programmers, testers, software developers across all stages, analysts, team leaders, project managers and even customers and product owners will find value in undertaking this course.
Q. Can you tell explains me regarding the Training?
Agile methods add flexibility to the development process, providing opportunities to assess and alter the direction of the project as it evolves. An agile project starts with defining the requirements, and this is done through Agile User Stories. User stories articulate the functionality that is required by the user, and are expressed in writing, in simple and lucid terms.
Q. Who can attend the program?
Anyone who is interested in working with Agile methodology – such as programmers, testers, software developers across all stages, analysts, team leaders, project managers and even customers and product owners will find value in undertaking this course.
Q.How we can register for the training?
You can register through online, we will provide online registration link you can use that link and do registration for the same.
Q.There is any group discount?
Yes, if you will be coming with 5 people we will give you 10% discount.
Q. What is training Timing & venue?
Training time will be 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM and venue will be communicated according to locations.