The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) Certification is a preliminary-level program in project management offered by the PMI®. CAPM® is a globally recognized, meticulously crafted, education and professional experience program for project practitioners. The examination-based competency is critical to achieving high business performance and takes you to the next level of growth.
CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the principles and terminology of A Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), the standard of project management’s generally recognized good practices.
PMI® members gain many benefits from being part of the world’s largest project manager member association. They can stay tuned to what is happening locally, regionally and globally in the project management profession by reading all the industry publications delivered directly to their inbox. PMI® members can also access thousands of e-books, articles, white papers, trade publications and more to keep their project skills sharp.
- Project management
- Project scope management
- Project integration management
- Quality management
- Time and cost management
- Project risk management
- Procurement management
- Stakeholder management
- Communications management
- Human resource management
- Learn right skills in project management
- Be adept in project preparation and planning proficiency
- Gain insights into project executing, monitoring, controlling and management
- Be thorough in estimating project activity costs
- Achieve quality management and quality assurance at every stage
- Get a grip on resourcing, leading and managing a project team
- Be on top with accurate forecast and planning for unexpected downturns
- Master PMBOK® Guide terms, definitions, and processes
- 23 total hours of blended learning (classroom + e-learning)
- 23 PDUs
- Scenarios and case studies
- Industry expert and certified trainers
- Tips and techniques to clear CAPM® Certification
Individual workshop deliverables may be subject to change.
The minimum educational criterion for CAPM® certification is to have a high school diploma certificate or any global equivalent.
In terms of Professional experience, you require either 1,500 hours of project practice or a minimum 23 hours of project management prior to the examination.
On successful completion of this course, follow steps mentioned below to earn your CAPM®
To apply for the CAPM®
- Please register and log in to PMI’s online system to get started. You can also access a printable CAPM application form.
- Before you apply kindly check to make sure you meet the set eligibility criteria requirements and can record the information on the application.
- Adhere to the timelines set for the CAPM® Certification application process.
- Make sure you apply for PMI® membership right before you apply for the credential and ensure your membership confirmation before you pay for the credential. If the membership has not completely processed, you will be charged non-member rate. If PMI® membership is obtained after you submit payment for the credential, PMI® is not going to refund the difference.
For more information, you may refer to PMI® handbook by using the link given below: http://www.pmi.org/Certification/~/media/PDF/Certifications/pdc_capmhandbook.ashx
Associate Project Managers, Project Managers, IT Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Project Analysts, Project Leaders, Senior Project Managers, Team Leaders, Product Managers, Program Managers, Project Sponsors, and Project Team Members seeking PMP® or CAPM® certification.
Q. Can you tell explains me regarding the Training?
We provide 4- days full time PMP training on weekend, In this 4- days training we cover 10 knowledge area which is PMBOK and end of every knowledge area our trainer will give you mock test for 10 minutes. After classroom training we will provide you 10 Mock tests and 1-day free live agile training, we give post training support also like guidance from trainer side, In PMI application process.
Q. What are eligibility criteria for attending the CAPM training?
You should have minimum three years of experiences in Project Management field that may be from IT or Non IT.
Q. I am not projector manager just I handle project as a team member so am I eligible for this?
Yes, you are eligible for this, this is not mandatory that you should have only Project Manager Designation. If you are working as a team lead for just participating in project that will also count as a project management experience.
Q. When we can apply for examination? There is any separate fee will have to pay for examination or it is including in training fees?
Once you complete 4-days PMP classroom training after that you can apply for examination, the examination fee you have to pay directly to PMI that is USD 555. We can’t take your examination fee.
Q. Will you provide 35 contact hours certificate?
Yes, we provide 35 contact hours certificate.
Q.How we can register for the training?
You can register through online, we will provide online registration link you can use that link and do registration for the same.
Q.There is any group discount?
Yes, if you will be coming with 5 people we will give you 10% discount.
Q. What is training Timing & venue?
Training time will be 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM and venue will be communicated according to locations.