- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
- Recognizes your knowledge of the link between an information security program and overall business goals and objectives.
- Establishes you as having not only information security capabilities, but also deep insights and experience in the development and management of an information security program.
- Catapults you in a privileged peer network that could be beneficial to ongoing education, career progression, and help provide value delivery to enterprises.
Area 2—Information Risk Management and Compliance (33%)
Area 3—Information Security Program Development and Management (25%)
Area 4—Information Security Incident Management (18%)
- To REGISTER FOR THE EXAM: One can register for an ISACA exam via online registration or hard copy registration form. To place your online registration via the ISACA web site visit www.isaca.org/examreg. To register via hardcopy registration form, complete the hardcopy registration form provided at www.isaca.org/exam and fax or mail to ISACA along with your payment information. You may kindly visit www.isaca.org/join for detailed information on membership benefits and fees.
- Online early registrations received on or before early registration deadline for ISACA members is US $440 and non ISACA members US $625
- Online final registrations received by final registration deadline for ISACA members is US $490 and non ISACA is US $675
The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM®) certification program is designed exclusively for experienced information security managers and those who have information security management responsibilities.
Q. Can you tell me regarding the Training?
The remarkable management-focused CISM® certification promotes international security practices and recognizes the individual who manages design, and oversees and assesses an enterprise’s information security. Furthermore, CISM® helps you establish your knowledge of the relationship between an information security program and broader business goals and objectives.
Q. Who can benefit from this course?
The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM®) certification program is ideal for experienced information security managers and those who have information security management responsibilities.
Q.How we can register for the training?
You can register through online, we will provide online registration link you can use that link and do registration for the same.
Q.There is any group discount?
Yes, if you will be coming with 5 people we will give you 10% discount.
Q. What is training Timing & venue?
Training time will be 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM and venue will be communicated according to locations.