SOLID design principles
Code example on SOLID design principle
Discussion on Collaboration
Discussion on Unit Test Framework
Discussion on Red, Green and Refactor concept
Code sample on TDD
Introduction to Refactoring
Why and when to refactor
Class room exercise on Refactoring
Discussion on benefit of Continuous Integration
Discussion on Build Type
Discussion on Continuous Testing, Inspection, Deployment and Feedback
Exercise on TDD, Refactoring and CI
- Demonstrate knowledge of Agile Architecture and Design
- Demonstrate knowledge of SOLID design Principles
- Demonstrate knowledge of Test Driven Development
- Demonstrate knowledge of Code Refactoring
- Demonstrate knowledge of when and how to Refactor
- Demonstrate knowledge of Collaboration
- Demonstrate knowledge of Continuous Integration
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to use TDD with Continuous Integration
From the workshop:
- 3 day Classroom training by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers
- 24 PDUs and correspondingly 24 SEUs
- Course Fee includes Scrum Alliance Certification Examination Fee
- Certified Scrum Developer Certificate
- Scrum Alliance approved course material
- Downloadable e-book
- Code samples
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
- 100 Days Online Agile & Scrum access to our LMS Portal
- Activities that include coding practice and multiple TDD examples using .Net and Java, examples of refactoring code and continuous integration code
- Prior class completion of Certified Scrum Master (2 day class)
- Basic programming knowledge
- A fundamental understanding of practical Object Oriented Programming practices
- A laptop that you can bring to class with you
To earn a CSD credential, at least five days of formal training taught by Scrum Alliance REPs are required. Out of this:
- A minimum of three days must be technical training through a three-day CSD technical skills course.
- At least one day must be dedicated to the study of Scrum through an introduction to Scrum or a CSM course (please refer our CSM training brochure for more details).
- Days 4 and 5 can be either completing a Certified Scrum Master certification OR attending a one-day Scrum elective course AND a one-day introduction to Scrum course.
You must also demonstrate an understanding of Agile engineering practices by passing a CSD assessment/evaluation provided by the REP/trainer. The REP/trainer will upload and pay the certification fees for students as they take CSD-track courses in 2014.
If you are a Scrum Alliance member and a CSM and take a three-day CSD-track Technical Course, then you will receive notification to accept your CSD license, and the CSD certification will be added to your profile. There is no need for you to apply. Your certification is good for two years.
If you are not yet a Scrum Alliance member at the time of the first CSD track course, then you will receive membership for one year. After you complete all CSD requirements, as listed above, you will receive CSD certification notification. Your certification is good for two years.
You must make a lifelong commitment to continuous improvement by incorporating Scrum principles and practices into your world of work.
- IT professionals, supporting software development projects
- Business Analysts
- QA testers
- Project/Product Managers
Non CSM credential holders are requested to either enroll for 2 days CSM prior to taking CSD or 5 days CSD
Q. Can you tell explains me regarding the Training?
Scrum has emerged as the desired approach to product development, and the Certified Scrum Developer credential is given to those who have demonstrated through formal training and a technical assessment that they have a thorough grasp of Scrum principles. They should also have learned specialized Agile engineering skills and be committed to continuous improvement.
Q. Who can attend the program?
To be eligible for this program, you are required to have: • Basic programming knowledge • A fundamental understanding of practical Object Oriented Programming practices • A laptop that you can bring to class with you
Q.How we can register for the training?
You can register through online, we will provide online registration link you can use that link and do registration for the same.
Q.There is any group discount?
Yes, if you will be coming with 5 people we will give you 10% discount.
Q. What is training Timing & venue?
Training time will be 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM and venue will be communicated according to locations.