- Understand the Scrum Flow, the core components of the Scrum framework, and the Scrum vocabulary
- Understand the principles/legs of empirical process control
- Understand the work culture Scrum creates
2. Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand the scope of the Product Owner, ScrumMaster and the team role in detail
- Understand why there is no project manager and no agile product manager
3. Product Vision
- Understand the importance of having the product vision as an overarching goal galvanizing the entire Scrum team
- Understand the desirable qualities of the vision and how it can be shaped
- Understand the importance of carrying out just enough prep work
- Understand the relationship between vision and product roadmap
- Understand the different estimation levels in Scrum
- Understand that the accuracy of an estimate is more important than the precision of the estimate
- Understand that estimates of size and duration can be done separately
- Understand the impact of pressuring team members to provide low estimates
- Understand the difference between estimating and committing
5. Product Backlog
- Understand what the product backlog is, and what it is not
- Understand product backlog grooming
- Understand the importance and benefits of prioritizing the product backlog
- Understand the implications of saying everything is mandatory
- Understand who should have input into prioritization decisions
- Understand that proper prioritization of a product backlog is based on multiple factors
- Understand and know how to apply formal approaches to prioritizing (i.e. beyond just ‘gut feel’ or intuition)
- Understand how much latitude to give a team in adjusting the sequence of work
7. Release Management
- Understand the goals and how tos of release planning
- Understand that planning is adaptive, iterative and collaborative
- Understand why quality is frozen and the concept of technical debt
- Understand why software should be released early and frequently
- Understand and measure velocity
- Understand release burndown charts
- Understand how a release plan can help predict the future
- Understand the product owners role in Scrum meetings, and how the Product Owner and Team collaborate
- Understand why sprints are timeboxed and protected
- Understand the concept of sustainable paceUnderstand team commitment
- Boost Product Owner capabilities
- Optimize Agile teams as well as interaction with stakeholders and customers
- Increase Scrum functionality
- Realistic planning and scheduling
- Gain practical, proven techniques
- Improve estimating skills and results
- Maximize delivery capabilities
- Reduce risk
- Improve ROI
- Leverage proven experience
Training by experienced Scrum Alliance Certified Instructors (CSTs)
14–16 PDUs , and correspondingly 14–16 SEUs (Varies according to the CST)
Scrum Alliance Certification
1 year Membership with Scrum Alliance
Scrum Alliance approved courseware
Hands-on Activities, Group Discussions, Real-life examples
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Managers-Software development
- Architects-Software development
- Product Managers
- Software developers
- Software coders
- Software testers
- Team leads or team members who are interested in learning more about Scrum and leading Agile projects
Q. Can you tell me regarding the Training?
The Product Owner is the key member of the Scrum Team and shoulders the responsibility of leading the project strategically, collaborating with customers and team on a daily basis, and managing the business value. Though he doesn’t need to be an expert in the process, the Product Owner must have sufficient understanding of the Agile Manifesto and enough knowledge to assist the ScrumMaster if the need arises.
Q. Who can attend the program?
The program is aimed at project managers, developers, product owners, product managers, software developers, software coders, software testers and team members leading Agile projects among others.
Q.How we can register for the training?
You can register through online, we will provide online registration link you can use that link and do registration for the same.
Q.There is any group discount?
Yes, if you will be coming with 5 people we will give you 10% discount.
Q. What is training Timing & venue?
Training time will be 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM and venue will be communicated according to locations.