- Skill Category 1:
Quality Principles and Concepts
- Skill Category 2:
- Skill Category 3:
Quality Baselines (Assessments and Models)
- Skill Category 4:
- Skill Category 5:
- Skill Category 6:
Define, Build, Implement and Improve Work Processes
- Skill Category 7:
Quality Control Practices
- Skill Category 8:
Metrics and Measurement
- Skill Category 9:
Internal Control and Security
- Skill Category 10:
Outsourcing, COTS and Contracting Quality
- Quality Principles and Concepts
- Verification and Validation Life Cycle Quality Framework
- Review and Testing Techniques
- Quality Assurance Activities
- QA Planning
- Process Improvement Models
- Metrics and Measurement
- Outsourcing and Subcontracting Processes
From the Workshop :
- 3 days instructor-led classroom course
- High quality training from an industry expert
- Hard copy of courseware
- Post training support till the time of certification
- A 3 year degree or 4 year degree from an accredited college-level institution
- A 2 year degree from an accredited college-level institution and 1 year experience in the information services field
- Three years experience in the information services field
Exams are offered daily at Pearson VUE Testing Centers. The seats for the exams are based on availability at each site. The earlier you attempt to schedule an exam for a later date, the better the chances are of finding a seat, so plan accordingly.
The exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions to be completed in 75 minutes, and the passing score is 70%.
For further details on the CASQ examination please visit: http://www.softwarecertifications.org/qai_casq.htm
We provide post training support till the time of certification.
- Project Leads and Managers
- Software Quality Analysts and Consultants
- Process Engineering Group Members
Q. Can you tell me regarding the Training?
Professionals who have attained the Certified Associate in Software Quality (CASQ) have realized a satisfactory level of competence in the principles and practices of quality assurance in the IT profession. The CASQ Certification requires successful completion of an examination, and demonstrates a basic understanding of quality assurance methodology. The concepts of quality management are taught with hands-on exercises which will also set a strong foundation for higher level exams like CSQA and CMSQ. CASQs are given due recognition of their competence by business and professional associates, and can expect rapid career advancement.
Q. Who will benefit from this course?
This course is for all those interested in understanding and delivering quality in the software industry. The participants may include Project Leads and Managers, Software Quality Analysts and Consultants and Process Engineering Group Members.
Q.How we can register for the training?
You can register through online, we will provide online registration link you can use that link and do registration for the same.
Q.There is any group discount?
Yes, if you will be coming with 5 people we will give you 10% discount.
Q. What is training Timing & venue?
Training time will be 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM and venue will be communicated according to locations.