The course and examination cover the current, official ISACA material in the following areas:
- The process of auditing information systems
- Governance and management of IT
- Information Systems acquisition, development, and implementation
- Information Systems operations, maintenance and support
- Protection of information assets
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the tasks and knowledge expected of a world-class information systems auditor
- Acquire and maintain the level of knowledge required to meet the challenges of a modern enterprise
- Provide increased credibility for your organization when working with clients and vendors, as the CISA® is recognised and accepted worldwide
- The certification provides strong criteria to help management in the selection of personnel and development
- Confirm your knowledge, competence and skills
- Get a thorough grounding in course material that will help you successfully undertake the CISA® certificate exam
To learn more about eligibility requirements, please visit the official website of ISACA.
- Submit payment for the CISA® application processing fee of US $50 online at www.isaca.org/cisapay
- Submit verified evidence of five years work experience in the fields of Information Systems Auditing, Control, Assurance or Security. Work experience must be gained within the ten year period preceding the application date for certification or within five years from the date of initially passing the exam
- Comply with the terms and conditions of ISACA
- Internal and external auditors
- Finance/CPA professionals
- IT professionals
- Information Security professionals
Q. Can you tell me regarding the Training?
Considered the globally accepted standard of proficiency in IS audit, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a certification for Information Technology Audit professionals, and serves to validate their competence in the fields of audit, control and security of information systems. The certificate is awarded by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
Q. Who can benefit from this course?
This course has been designed to intensively prepare delegates for the CISA examination as outlined by ISACA. Additionally, this course would immensely benefit professionals responsible for controlling, monitoring and assessing an organization’s information technology and business systems and also for those aspiring to make a career in Information Systems Audit. Those who can attend this course include Internal and external auditors, Finance/CPA professionals, IT professionals and Information Security professionals.
Q.How we can register for the training?
You can register through online, we will provide online registration link you can use that link and do registration for the same.
Q.There is any group discount?
Yes, if you will be coming with 5 people we will give you 10% discount.
Q. What is training Timing & venue?
Training time will be 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM and venue will be communicated according to locations.