- Process & Process Improvements
- CMMI Introduction & Overview
- CMMI Constellations
- CMMI Framework
- CMMI Evolution
- Integration Project (Systems & Software Engineering)
- CMMI for Dev and documentation structure
- CMMI Representations (Staged, Continuous)
- Maturity, Capability Levels and Equivalent Staging
- Process Area Components(specific goals, generic goals, specific practices, generic practices as well as other components)
- Relationship among process areas
- Compatibility of CMMI with other standards or models
Module 2: Maturity Level 2 Process Areas
- Requirements Management (REQM)
- Project Planning (PP)
- Project Monitoring and Control (PMC)
- Supplier Agreement Management (SAM)
- Measurement and Analysis (MA)
- Process and Product Quality Assurance (PPQA)
- Configuration Management (CM)
Module 3: Maturity Level 3 Process Areas
- Requirements Development (RD)
- Technical Solution (TS)
- Product Integration (PI)
- Verification (VER)
- Validation (VAL)
- Organizational Process Focus (OPF)
- Organizational Process Definition (OPD)
- Organizational Training (OT)
- Integrated Project Management (IPM)
- Risk Management (RSKM)
- Decision Analysis and Resolution (DAR)
Module 4: Maturity Level 4 Process Areas
- Brief primer on Statistics
- Organizational Process Performance (OPP)
- Quantitative Project Management (QPM)
- Case Study
Module 5: Maturity Level 5 Process Areas
- Organizational Performance Management (OPM)
- Causal Analysis and Resolution (CAR)
Module 6: CMMI Appraisal Requirements and Method
- Appraisal Requirements for CMMI
- Appraisal Classes
- Appraisal Practices
From the Course:
- Understand the CMMI® framework and the rationale behind it
- Describe the components of the CMMI® -DEV model, the process areas and their relationships
- Describe the model content
- Understand the detailed requirements of the process areas in the CMMI® model
- Analyze and make valid judgments regarding the organization’s implementation of process areas
- Turn weaknesses into strengths
- Be able to identify issues that should be addressed in performing process improvements using CMMI® -DEV, V1.3
From the Workshop:
- 24 hours of instructor-led course
- High quality training from an industry expert
- Learn fundamental concepts of the CMMI DEV model
- Key concepts about the model structure
- 21 PMI PDUs
- Downloadable e-book
On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from Bacancy Trainings
- Anyone interested or involved in CMMI® -DEV based process improvement initiatives
- Individuals designated for a CMMI® -DEV appraisal
- Practitioners and managers in systems and software engineering, development, and quality improvement
- Process group members who are responsible for leading process improvement programs
- Anyone else interested in learning more about the CMMI
Q. Can you tell me regarding the Training?
CMMI® (Capability Maturity Model Integration) models assist organizations to significantly enhance their business processes, while making changes that turn negatives into positives. CMMI® for Development (CMMI®-DEV) is a compilation of best practices for the development and maintenance of products and services across their lifecycle. CMMI®-DEV Version 1.3 is the preferred option of organisations across the world to improve development processes in high-quality engineering. CMMI®-DEV integrates essential bodies of knowledge, providing a single, organised framework that organizations can use to define their development and maintenance procedures, thereby improving performance and meeting business goals.
Q. Who can benefit from this course?
This training is ideal for anyone interested or involved in CMMI®-DEV based process improvement initiatives including individuals designated for a CMMI®-DEV appraisal. The program also benefits practitioners and managers in systems and software engineering, development, and quality improvement, process group members who are responsible for leading process improvement programs as well those keen on learning more about the CMMI®.
Q.How we can register for the training?
You can register through online, we will provide online registration link you can use that link and do registration for the same.
Q.There is any group discount?
Yes, if you will be coming with 5 people we will give you 10% discount.
Q. What is training Timing & venue?
Training time will be 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM and venue will be communicated according to locations.