PgMP® Certification Training Description
The next step after Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification, the PgMP® credential from PMI® addresses the community of professionals who are responsible for the coordinated management of multiple projects that are in alignment with organizational objectives. They are required to direct and manage complex activities that may span functions, organizations, cultures and geographies.
Our comprehensive workshop covers the Project Management process from beginning to end, honing your skills in the six prime focus areas: Governance, Prioritization, Escalation, Resource Management, Benefits Realization, and Stakeholder Management. As a PgMP® credential holder, you will be able to promote better integration and coordination of multiple projects for the overall benefit of the program.
- PgMP® certification process overview
- Program Management Foundation Information
- Program Management framework and Life cycle
- Program Definition phase
- Program Strategic alignment
- Program Benefits Management
- Program governance
- Program Stakeholder Engagement
- Program Management Supporting process – Overview
- Definition phase activities of Supporting process
- Program Benefit delivery phase activities of Supporting process
- Program Closure phase activities of Supporting process
- Program Management Applications
- Tips and Tricks
- Sample Exam Questions
- Get the basics of PMI’s framework of handling complex multiple related projects (program)
- Learn what a program is, and how it is different from a project or a portfolio
- Understand program management skills, competencies, tools and techniques with practical sample templates, and forms for managing programs
- Initiate and organize a large-scale program to implement business strategy
- Learn how to structure and govern a program
- Establish and implement program governance to ensure consistent alignment with organizational strategy
- Learn to sequence projects, budgets, schedules and optimize resource allocation
- Set up effective communication, collaboration and reporting structures, coordinate all ongoing operations
- Improve the effectiveness of an organization’s approach to program management
- Coordinate stakeholder relationships smoothly
- Manage, execute and control a successful program consisting of multiple, related projects
- 21 PDUs
- Course delivered by certified instructors
- Group discussion learning through instructor-led training
- PMI® Exam Application Form assistance with end-to-end support
- Quiz after each topic and Mock test (170 questions)
To apply for the PgMP®, you need to have either:
- A Four-year Degree (Bachelor’s or Global equivalent), with at least four years of Project Management experience and four years of Program Management experience.
- A Secondary Diploma (High school or Global equivalent), with at least four years of Project Management experience and seven years of Program Management experience.
Note: If you do not meet these requirements, please consider the Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential.
As part of PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements program, a PgMP® credential holder will need to earn 60 PDUs per three-year cycle.
Our PgMP Training and Certification is ideal for
- Team Leads
- Project Directors
- Program Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Project Management Office (PMO) Heads
Q. Can you tell explains me regarding the Training?
We provide 4- days full time PgMP training on weekend, In this 4- days training we cover 10 knowledge area which is PMBOK and end of every knowledge area our trainer will give you mock test for 10 minutes. After classroom training we will provide you 10 Mock tests and 1-day free live agile training, we give post training support also like guidance from trainer side, In PMI application process.
Q. What are eligibility criteria for attending the PgMP training?
You should have minimum three years of experiences in Project Management field that may be from IT or Non IT.
Q. I am not projector manager just I handle project as a team member so am I eligible for this?
Yes, you are eligible for this, this is not mandatory that you should have only Project Manager Designation. If you are working as a team lead for just participating in project that will also count as a project management experience.
Q. When we can apply for examination? There is any separate fee will have to pay for examination or it is including in training fees?
Once you complete 4-days PgMP classroom training after that you can apply for examination, the examination fee you have to pay directly to PMI that is USD 555. We can’t take your examination fee.
Q. Will you provide 35 contact hours certificate?
Yes, we provide 35 contact hours certificate.
Q.How we can register for the training?
You can register through online, we will provide online registration link you can use that link and do registration for the same.
Q.There is any group discount?
Yes, if you will be coming with 5 people we will give you 10% discount.
Q. What is training Timing & venue?
Training time will be 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM and venue will be communicated according to locations.