PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a practical, process-based methodology which lays out step-by-step guidance for project management, and defines clear processes, steps and templates. It covers complementary topics such as portfolio, programme, project, and service management. The PRINCE2® project management framework is truly generic and can be wrapped around any delivery approach. It has been built from widely accepted best practices and can be applied to any project regardless of organisation, type or culture.
This methodology was originally developed by the Office of Government Commerce in the UK but is much valued across the world because of its flexibility, practicality and scalability. KnowledgeHut has been assessed after rigorous evaluation and conferred the title of Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by APMG Group, UK.
There are two levels of qualification. The Practitioner Level is the second level and candidates must pass the Foundation exam before proceeding to the Practitioner level. This level is for candidates looking to deepen and refine their learning, before they can apply and tailor PRINCE2® to a specific scenario situation. A certified candidate will be able to start working on real projects immediately.
- Recap of Foundation Courseware
- Seven principles, seven themes and seven processes
- Management Products
- Exam pattern of Practitioner Exam
- Sample Question Paper-1 (1-6 Questions)
- Sample Question Paper-1 (Remaining questions)
- Sample Question Paper-2
PRINCE2® Practitioner (India)
Session 1 : Managing the product delivery process
Session 2 : Monitoring and controlling a project
Session 3 : Review of progress of a project
Session 4 : Review of types of progress controls
Session 1 : Closing a Project
Session 2 : Key activities and actions required in closing a project
Session 3 : Sample Practitioner Paper
Session 4 : PRINCE2® Practitioner Examination
From the course:
- PRINCE2® provides a controlled and organized start, middle and closure to a project.
- Understand the process-based approach of PRINCE2® towards project management
- Learn the importance of regular reviews of progress against plan and against the Business Case
- Understand the importance of involvement of management and stakeholders at the right time and place during the project and the importance of free communication between the project, project management, and the rest of the organization
- Focus on what the project has to deliver by breaking down the project into major products
- Learn to delegate, monitor, and control
- Exercise change control: Delegate change authorization for quick decision making
- Increase the project management skills and competences of the organization’s staff at all levels
- After Practitioner certification, candidates can immediately work on real-life scenarios
From the workshop :
- 2 days /16 hours of Instructor-led training
- 16 PDUs
- Downloadable e-book
- Courseware approved by APMG and PEOPLECERT
- Course fee inclusive of PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam fee
- Course delivered by Certified Expert Instructor
There are no eligibility criteria for the PRINCE2® Foundation Certification Exam; however, basic project management knowledge would be advisable.
The exam will be computer-based and will be given right after the PRINCE2® Foundation Course. The exam format is as follows:
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per paper
- 5 trial questions, not counted in scores
- 50% required to pass
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
- Product Managers, Program and Portfolio Managers, Business Project Managers
- Engineering leads
- Business Analysts
- Anyone who wishes to get PRINCE2 certified
Q. Can you tell explains me regarding the Training?
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a practical, process-based methodology which lays out step-by-step guidance for project management, and defines clear processes, steps and templates.
Q. What is the eligibility for this training program?
You should be a PRINCE2® Foundation Credential holder to be eligible for the PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification Exam.
Q.How we can register for the training?
You can register through online, we will provide online registration link you can use that link and do registration for the same.
Q.There is any group discount?
Yes, if you will be coming with 5 people we will give you 10% discount.
Q. What is training Timing & venue?
Training time will be 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM and venue will be communicated according to locations.